Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday

Dear Mr. Johnson, whether its finding new awesome music, cleaning the apartment like a pro, or calculating car rental-v-jeep expenses, you are the most thorough person I have ever met, and it's awesome! Have I said it lately? What a stud. Dear No-Bake Cheesecake, I understand that you are not healthy. I understand that you are not (actually) cheesecake, but sometimes, you are just right. Especially with homemade hot fudge sauce. Dear Legs, Welcome back! It has been really great to stretch and run again after a slight post-marathon breakdown. Can you make it through a 25k in three weeks? I think we can do it! Dear Mr. Johnson, Even though I have never won against you in Trivial Pursuit...you better watch your back cause I'm gonna study those cards for the next time we play and take the cake, or pie piece. That's a promise.


Love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment