Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Johnson, Who knew that post-race support would be so important? Thanks for helping me go backwards down the stairs, making me eat when absolutely nothing looks appetizing, going for walks with me even when I wake you up early, and holding me when I cry for no apparent reason. Dear final papers and projects due in the next four weeks, To be honest, I am not very happy with you right now. Research, reflections, presentations...blah blah blah. Even though there are a million of you and only one of me: you're going down. Dear self, You can do it! Dear Other Half, While dollar tacos last night was a brilliant idea, and I agree that the steak is the best, maybe we should never spring for the chips & guacamole again...too much of a good thing, or something like that. 


Love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment